No tokens, no cash transaction allowed; know the new guidelines for traveling in Delhi Metro
Millions of people used to travel in the Delhi Metro every day, but now it will not be possible. Delhi Metro has been allowed to run in Unlock-4.
The metro service was halted in March when the lockdown was announced across the country. Millions of people used to travel in the Delhi Metro every day, but now it will not be possible. Delhi Metro has been allowed to run in Unlock-4. Delhi Metro services are starting from 7 September. So before traveling, it is important to know whether the train stops or not. If you feel your temperature high, you will not be able to travel.
Delhi Metro has 671 gates, out of which only 257 will open. Apart from this, it will be compulsory for Delhi Metro personnel and passengers to use face masks. At the same time, a maximum of 3 passengers will remain in the lift of the metro station. The suspect will not get entry to the metro station after operations begin. Before the journey, all the people will have to go through the process of thermal scanning at the metro station.
The meeting, assembled by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Thursday, decided on the new protocol for the metro (when service would be resumed) and was attended by senior officers of the CISF and Delhi Police. According to the sources, it was decided that if the Metro service starts then all the guidelines set by the Indian Council of Medical Research should be strictly followed.
A team of the Central Industrial Security Force, or CISF, will now monitor any violation of the rules applicable to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Officials said that fines in the metro can now start at Rs 500 for those violating the rule for the first time and on repeat this penalty can be much higher.
Guidelines for traveling in metro
- No tokens will be available for travel in Delhi Metro. All passengers will have to get a metro card for the journey. There is a risk of the virus spreading from the token.
- Recharge of the smart card, payment can also be done in a digital way, cash will not be in use.
- It will be mandatory to wear masks inside the metro station and coaches, otherwise, strict action can be taken
- Passengers have to be 1 meter away from each other.
- The temperature of AC inside the Metro coach will be regulated regularly.
- Metro will not stop at all stations, Metro will be stopped on selected stations only, Metro will not stop at containment zone and closed stations.
- The number of passengers in the metro coach will be fixed so that the crowd does not gather.
- There will be a seating arrangement according to social distancing inside the Metro coach.
- There will be a system of thermal screening and sanitizer outside the metro station, if the temperature of a passenger is high, he will not be allowed to travel.
किसी भी प्रकार के कवरेज के लिए संपर्क @adeventmedia:9336666601- अन्य खबरों के लिए हमसे फेसबुक पर जुड़ें। आप हमें ट्विटर पर फ़ॉलो कर सकते हैं. हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल को भी सब्सक्राइब कर सकते हैं।